Student Research Institute (LPM) Reasoning Makassar State University (UNM) again conducted a proposal seminar and seminar on the results of research institute through zoom media, Saturday (06/31/2021).
This activity was attended by expert responders, members and alumni of LPM Reasoning UNM. This activity was attended by 5 research teams from the Educational and Socio-Cultural Technology scheme. Each team is given time to present a proposal that has been made for 10 minutes, then responded to by expert responders and responders.
The title of the research released is:
- IPAL Development Risk Management Analysis of Makassar City
- Implementation of Integrated Quality Management in Pandemic Period in Improving Student Learning Achievement MTSN 1 Makassar City.
- Design of Lontara Makassar-Based Lontara Makassar Script Indonesian Translation Application Based on Android
- Practicum Learning Strategy smk Negeri 5 Makassar Facing Online Learning in the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Kalomba Indigenous Tradition: Study of Meaning and Cultural Values in Bonto Biraeng Village Community of Bulukumba Regency.
The implementation of online results seminars has been conducted by LPM Reasoning UNM since the covid 19 pandemic took place where the mechanism and implementation have been good and appropriate.
Marianna Renata as Chairman of the Research and Development Division (R&D) said "The results seminar and proposal seminar is not the first time held in the middle of this emigrant can remain productive with research activities" he said.
"The hope is that from the proposal seminar and seminar results can produce quality research and of course can benefit the community as well as an embodiment of the tridarma of universities", Please Nopri Hidayat as Chairman of LPM Reasoning UNM.